Are you tired of eating boring and bland tasting Vegetable Potstickers? We certainly are. This is why we developed this exciting and fun flavor profile for all you vegetable lovers and for people that just want to eat more healthy. Mixed with organic Edamame, Daikon Radish, Carrots and other organic ingredients, you’ll finally be able to enjoy eating Vegetable Potstickers. You’re Welcome!
Why Edamame and Daikon Radish?
Edamame soybeans have been popular in Asian countries for thousands of years and now readily available in most grocery stores throughout the U.S. Edamame is a young soybean that has been harvested before the beans have had a chance to harden. Edamame is naturally gluten-free and low calorie, contains no cholesterol and is an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium.
Daikon radish is an unusual type of white, winter radish that grow primarily in East Asia. Because of the multitude of benefits it gives, daikon is considered a superfood and is low in calories. It contains large amounts of enzymes that aid in fat and starch digestion as well as high levels of vitamin C, phosphorus and potassium.
Filling: Organic Edamame, Organic Daikon Radish, Organic Carrots, Organic Tofu, Organic Onion, Organic Miso Paste, Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Ginger, Sea Salt, Organic Lemon, Organic Black Pepper
Dough: Organic Wheat, Water, Organic Soybean Oil, Sea Salt
We recommend boil or pan fry for best tasting method
- Bring water to rapid boil
- Place frozen dumplings into the boiling water
- Boil for approximately 2 to 3 minutes
- Strain with cold water and serve
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in frying pan
- Carefully place frozen dumplings into the heated pan.
- Heat approximately 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on all sides
- Remove dumplings and serve
- Place the frozen dumplings on a microwave-safe dish
- Cover with damp paper towel and heat on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot
- Wait around 1 minute before removing from microwave is recommended
- Remove frozen dumplings from container and place in steam cooker or in a steamer over boiling water
- Steam covered approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- Remove dumplings an serve