What makes Silk Road Foods’ Kimchi & Pork Dumplings so special? Two reasons.
1) Exceptional flavors derived from Kimchi (#1 ingredient)
2) Ginormous Size of dumpling
History and Exceptional flavor of Kimchi
Kimchi, a reddish fermented cabbage mixed with variety of spices like garlic and ginger, was originally developed more than 3K years ago as a way to preserve vegetables over long winter. Kimchi is now Korea’s national dish and is rapidly growing popularity all over the world. Today, kimchi is used in everything from soups to entrees, including as pizza toppings. Kimchi is being touted as one of the healthiest foods in the world.
How big is this dumpling?
Weighing in at around 70 grams per piece (Approximately only 6 pieces weigh 1 lb), Kimchi & Pork LARGE size dumplings is the BIGGEST dumpling you have ever tried. Packed with Kimchi, Pork, Sweet Potato Noodles, and other Vegetables, you’ll surely become a fan once take the first BIG bite.
We’ve blended the truly unique flavors of kimchi with our much-guarded family recipe to create this exceptional Kimchi & Pork LARGE size dumpling.
Filling: Kimchi, Pork, Sweet Potato Noodles, Leek, Cabbage, Green Onion, Tofu, Textured Vegetable Protein, Onion, Garlic, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sesame Oil, Salt, Red Pepper, Beef Powder, Black Pepper, Soy Sauce, Ginger Powder.
Dough: Wheat Flour, Water, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Salt
We recommend Pan Frying or Steaming for best method to prepare Kimchi & Pork Large Size dumplings
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in frying pan
- Carefully place thawed dumplings into the heated pan. You can thaw the dumplings by 1) placing them in your refrigerator overnight or 1) microwaving them for 1 minute
- Heat approximately 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on all sides
- Remove dumplings and serve.
- Remove frozen dumplings from container and place in steam cooker or in a steamer over boiling water
- Steam covered approximately 10 to 12 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- Remove dumplings an serve